| 1. Be prepared to take
your turn on the lane.
2. Remember the player to your right has the right of
3. If a player to your left picks the ball from the
rack before you, allow him to bowl first.
4. Stay in your own approach area after your ball hits
the pins walk directly to the back of the approach.
5. Notify your team captain, or league secretary if
you cannot make it. if there is no notification, your
game will be forfeited for that day.
6. Don't talk or annoy a bowler after he has taken
7. Please roll the ball. don't throw it.
8. Please do not smoke on approaches.
9. Stay behind the foul line at all times in case your
foot crosses the foul line. you will lose your turn.